Tuesday, November 30, 2010

C4T Teacher # 4 Summary Post

My teacher that I had to comment on was Ms. Bayda who is a teacher but not your average teacher.  She travels around the world teaching and learning from other cultures and people.  She said that she has been so grateful to be able to travel and see things that most people do not ever get to see.  The first post that I had to comment on was about her volunteered traveling around the world.  She got to help the children and work hard with them while she was visiting the countries.  She made a comment that work hard and play hard but keep your eyes open the whole time and I thought this was an amazing comment because it's so true and I will try to follow that.  The second post that I commented on was some of her pictures that she uploaded to show us the people and children she got to work with.  Her pictures were amazing and they really showed me how the other half of the world lives and that in america we really have it good.  Now that I have read her post and looked at her pictures it inspires me so much to get out there an experience things I may not be comfortable doing at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment