Wednesday, November 10, 2010

C4K Summary Comments 3-7

3:
I really enjoyed reading this blog because it gave you a perspective of how people in different areas of the world learn and work. The children were so much more advanced than I ever thought they would be. I commented on grade four and I really enjoyed reading this blog post.

4:
I had to comment on a student named Kyle. He was really honest and so were his blog post. The post that I had to comment on was about his school having a social and that he really enjoyed himself. I talked to him about how I remember going to socials when I was in school and that I loved being able to hang out with my friends outside of school. I also told him that he should enjoy things like that and keep his studies up.

5:
I had to comment on a young girl and her name is jacqui. The post that I comment on was about her plans for the holidays. She is planning on going to a sleepover and is really looking forward to it. She thinks that her mom is going to get her some hightops and she really didn't want it to rain so that her and her sleepover friends could play games outside. I commented back that I remember having sleepovers and how much fun they were. I also asked her how everything went and how she liked having a sleepover.

6:
I had a student named Payton and the blog post was about going to church and eating the bread and grape juice. Payton was telling a story about the time at church where the bread and grape juice was all that was being thought about. I really laughed when I read this post because I knew exactly how she felt the bread and grape juice really do go well together. So I commented on that saying how much I agreed and wanted to taste the bread and grape juice. I also said that making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich was similar to eating the bread and grape juice. I think that out of all the comments for kids I really enjoyed reading this blog by Payton.

7:
This comment that I had to make was on Mr. Mcclung's world and he is a professor. I liked commenting on this blog because I learned a lot about different activities that I can do in my classroom or have my students do. He is very insightful and really easy to understand. I like how much he Incorporated videos in his blog post it made reading the post so much easier and I felt that I could do some of the projects and activities myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment