Sunday, November 21, 2010

Additional Assignment #5

I absolutely love Mr. Johnson and I find his writings amazing.  He is so funny and I love the metaphors that he uses with pencils.  Most people don't understand what he is trying to do when he talks about pencils because, I have had to comment on Mr. Johnson's blog I understand him.  At first  I didn't really get the concept of what he was doing but after reading more of his post I love what he is doing.  Pencils are so generic but what you can do and accomplish with the meaning of a pencil.  The pencil can represent so many things especially in learning and in the real world.  My favorite post is "Sketchy Portraits: 8th grade Identity and Pencils because it really tells you and explains what he is doing with the whole pencil metaphor that he uses.  I know that I will continue to follow his blog because it teaches so many different things in a really different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment