Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Post #12

Watch this video on youtube and reflect on what your feelings are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ILQrUrEWe8

I really liked watching this type of video and I know we have watched one similar but I really find that these videos really reach and teach us all something.  I learned that more people are using Internet and others means to get their media information and that newspaper printings are down really low.  More and more people are getting their information in a digital form and the traditional means of getting information on products are no longer the leading thing.   The thing that really got me was that mobile devices are the worlds primary Internet connection tool and I just find that amazing because I know that it's true because 85% of the time I am on my IPhone using the Internet for school or just browsing.  These videos are really mind boggling and since watching  them in this class I find myself looking for them on the Internet because they really teach us things that we may not have known about.   

2 comments:

  1. Cool video! It really puts a perspective on the world we're living in today and how rapidly information is communicated. If technology is advancing so quickly right now I can only imgaine what is in store for the next 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Did You Know Video!!! Factoids are always fun, and I am digging the new background music they have!

    ReplyDelete