Sunday, October 10, 2010

A summary of my Progress with My PLN

I have downloaded and played with Symbaloo and Netvibes.  I really enjoyed learning about these websites and learning how to work with them.  I watched a  7th graders personal learning environment and really learned a lot from it.  I learned that being organized is a major key in developing a PLE or PLN and not only is it important but it's a necessity.  The document on how to develop a PLN is going to be really helpful as I developing my PLN.  I like that I can refer back to this document if I get lost or forget what I am doing.  The development of a PLN is going to be really interesting to me because I have never done it and I look forward to creating it.  The last thing that I am currently working on is developing my Twitter account and I should be done with that by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment