Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog Post # 7

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture: Achieving your childhood dreams

     This video was absolutely amazing and this man has left behind so much and will continue to help others by his lecture.  I was amazed at this young man's trial and tribulations that he had to go through and I didn't know that at the time that this was made he had only a few months of healthy living left in him.  I know how hard it is to work at something while your sick so I just couldn't imagine how hard this was for him.  This will always make you look up to him and what he has left behind.
     I loved the talk about the brick wall and the way he described life and a brick wall.  I almost feel exactly how he felt about wanted something so bad and it seems like there is a brick wall there but the wall is there to keep people out who don't really want that something as bad as you want it.  It amazes me how positive his attitude is and that he can look at things from a totally different perspective.
   I didn't know that in his lecture he wasn't really talking to students and colleagues but in reality he was leaving a message to his three children.  He left so much behind and reminded them how much hard work and perseverance's pays off.  He shared that all the tribulations and trails will help us prepare for what life has in store for us.  I really was moved by this video and would recommend this to anyone willing to watch if because this man is so inspirational.
   I feel that this video will help so many people in their lives and it will leave behind something that his children will always be able to go to.  I only hope that in my life I can work towards having a positive attitude on different things like Mr. Pausch did.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment