Sunday, October 31, 2010

Additional Assignment # 3

I really enjoyed watching this video and I find Sir Ken Robinson very entertaining and to the point.  I really liked how he talked about having a degree is not always a guarantee that we will have a job when we finish school because now days your not guarantee anything even if you have a college degree.  I also agreed when he talked about education being designed for a different age because what may have worked in the 60's and 70's may not work in the twenty-first century so education should change as society changes.  The only thing that I really didn't agree with was the fact that he said there are smart people and not smart people because I believe everyone has the capabilities to be smart it's just that some people choose to make bad decisions and they choose not to apply themselves.  I feel that I can address the issue of making education fit into today's world and time and I would fight to have things upgraded and brought to the right century.  I really found the presentation very interesting and I would like to find out how it was done and to make more presentations like this one.  If I were to do something like this I would like to be the narrator and do all of the speaking.  If I couldn't be the narrator I would probably be the idea generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment