Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summary Post for C4K comments 1 and 2

My comment for kids was on a girl names brittnee and we seemed to have more than our names in common.  Her first post that I commented on was the about me post and I found out that she is 13 years old and from Las Vegas.  She told us about her likes and dislikes and I commented what things I found that we had in common.  We had number one our names in common and she has moved a good bit in her life time as have I.  I told her that I enjoyed reading her about me and wished her luck in her class.  The last post that I commented on was her Learning Manifesto.  This was three things that she wanted to improve this year in her classes.  I commented that I agreed with her list and gave her some reasons why those things are important.  One thing that she wrote was that she wanted to get better at waking up early and I said that I would try to do the same thing because I am not a morning person.  I felt that I really asked questions and gave positive comments to help her.  I really enjoyed connecting with someone from a different state and background.

No comments:

Post a Comment