Thursday, August 26, 2010

Brittney Jolly Information

My name is Brittney Megan Jolly and I recently moved to Alabama from Louisiana.  I have only been in Alabama since January and I absolutely love it. I transferred to the USA from  Southeastern Louisiana University last spring to finish up my degree. I like to go the drag strip on Saturday nights to watch my fiancee drag race and I love to go fishing when I have free time.  I live with a roommate who is my best friend and also my fiancee.  We live about five minutes from campus.
    I want to enter the Field of education because it is one of the most rewarding fields that a person can study.  I love to help children learn and show them how to do things.  I currently work with Pre-K children in the afternoons.  Children are so much fun to be around and I feel like I can get down on their level and relate to them.  I like to learn new things and taste new things but I really hate math and onions.

3 comments:

  1. Do you know Miles Lankford. He was in EDM310 last spring. He races for Lankford Motor Sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sir, I know the name and I think I know which car he drives. My fiancée is the one who races and he said that he knows him. It's a big world when you have something in common with someone that you really don't know that well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittney,

    Hopefully you enjoy being at the University of South Alabama and will continue on with your education. Your blog did not mention if you are planning on staying in Alabama or going back to teach? Best wishes in this class and for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete